BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 29 December 2012

Rules Of Mind Mapping

There are 7 rules to mindmapping so that the whole map will be more user friendly and more powerful, which are :

1. Central Image/ text

2. Branches organic in shape

3. Color

4. Branch Images

5. Write on the line

6. Landscape layout

7. Connect branches







This is week 6 and we talked about mind map. I have known mind map since I was a kid. Mind map has become one of the good methods on how to explain something in order for someone to understand better. Since I was in school until now, mind map is very familiar in my lessons. We need mind map to explain ideas, and I think mind map is the best way to explain something because it is easier to understand compared to other format. Since I'm in Creative Multimedia, I have been taught how to create a creative mind map. Generally, it is the same with other mind map, the difference is just creative mind map is more free, it is not out of the rules, but it is easier to do because creative mind map will depend on how creative it will be.


0 comments: